After the exhilaration of flying effortlessly above the beautiful Hunter Valley, it’s time to gently wind down with a sumptuous fully catered buffet breakfast at the prestigious Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley.
Renowned as one of the best in the region, the award winning Redsalt Restaurant is the perfect choice for breakfast post flight. With a juice station, a range of hot and cold dishes, and eggs made to order by skilled chef’s, there’s truly no better way to start your morning after an unforgettable hot air ballooning experience.
Balloonist’s Breakfast Menu
- Danish Pastries, Muffins and Croissants, choice of breads
- Array of Preserves, Honey and Vegemite
- Assortments of Cereals with Skim or Full Cream Milk
- Compote of Fruit including Apricots, Pears and Plums
- Freshly cut seasonal Fruits, and a choice of 6 chilled juices
- Boiled Eggs, Creamy Scrambled Eggs or Eggs of your choice, Middle Rashes of Bacon, Grilled Sausages and Mini Frankfurt’s Grilled Tomatoes, Beans and Mushrooms, Stir Fry and Rice, Hash Browns or Chat Potatoes, Pancakes and Waffles
- Freshly Brewed Tea and Coffee
*Breakfast location and offering subject to change at anytime as per terms and conditions.
Digital Photo Package
The best way to remember your Hunter Valley hot air balloon experience and to share with friends and family is the Beyond Ballooning photo package. The digital photo package includes up to 50 images from your flight including all in flight photos.
Photos are available for download following your flight from www.beyondballooning.photos
Why pay for photos of yourself??
The Beyond Ballooning photo package is now FREE with all flight packages.