COVID-19 Update & Safe Practices
Beyond Ballooning is currently operating under a COVID-19 Safe Workplace Plan so that we can provide a safe and fun hot air ballooning experience for you and our flight team.
Below is a outline to the practices that we have adopted as part of this plan followed by some links to important advice documents regarding personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- All Beyond Ballooning Flight Crew will be fully vaccinated – How to Show Proof of Vaccination Methods here…
- Requirement for all passengers to be fully vaccinated from the 11th October 2021 until the 1st December 2021
- COVID-19 Declaration Questionnaire prior to the flight for all passengers
- A stay at home direction applies to people who live in, usually work in, or usually attend a university or other tertiary education facility in Greater Sydney including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Illawarra and Shoalhaven local government areas, if you fall into these categories you are not eligible to book until after the 80% NSW vaccination rate has been achieved (Estimated Date: 25th October 2021)
- Transfer vehicles and balloon basket touchpoints cleaning after each flight
- Hand Sanitiser & Face Masks made available at check in and on the transfer vehicle
- Temperature checks may be carried out where deemed necessary by our flight crew
If you have any concerns, please advise our team on 1300 468 247.
We thank you for your support and hope that you enjoy your hot air ballooning experience with Beyond Ballooning!
UPDATED: 1st October 2021